Why work with us?
In working with us, you get all the benefits of private practice, without the isolation and the hassle of the business side of things. You get to focus your energies on seeing clients and case-consultation with your colleagues. Medical/Dental benefits are available. Monthly group supervisions from a certified EFT Trainer is offered for advanced training and consultation in working with couples. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.
Who we are?
We are a group of licensed clinicians who practice together in in the John’s Landing area of South Portland. We all support each other in being the best therapists we can be and helping our clients through regularly consulting with each other. Our group culture can best be described as easy-going, supportive, light-hearted, and respectful. We place a high value on inclusivity and actively welcome therapists to join our group who enjoy working with diverse client populations and/or family configurations.
Who we would like you to be?
- Are a skilled therapist.
- Enjoy the benefits of consulting regularly with colleagues.
- Are ethically sound with an outstanding reputation and references to match.
- Are easy to work with and confident in your abilities.
- Are comfortable in using technology (we are mostly a paperless office : )
- Licensed in Oregon (LMFT, LPC, Psychologist, LCSW).
- Clinical specialty a plus, such as working with children, families, and couples
- Also a plus if able to adeptly work with diverse populations and/or are bilingual