Style: Thoughtful, Client-centered, and Supportive.
Identities: I identify as queer and neurodivergent.
Fun Fact: I am a certified wine professional (similar to a sommelier) and used to work at a winery in Napa Valley.
- Child/Family (6-12)
Who I am as a Therapist
I strive to be a therapist who offers a safe and non-judgmental space to heal. You are the one that knows you best and I’m here to listen and offer you tips and tricks along the way to help you reach your goals. I believe that for therapy to be successful, it cannot be coercive and I work hard to build rapport and trust with you so that you can feel safe enough to tell me anything and know that I will still be there supporting you.
“You have to laugh at yourself because you’d cry your eyes out if you didn’t.”
Mental Health Challenges
- Activism & Burnout
Addiction & Substance Use
Adoption & Foster
- Anxiety (General, Panic, Phobias)
Attachment & Relational Challenges
- Consensually Non-Monogamous Relationships
Cultural & Systemic Oppression
- Eating Disorders
Grief & Loss
- Postpartum Depression
- School Issues
Trauma Recovery (PTSD & Abuse)
- Women’s Issues
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Feminist Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
Transgender Affirming Care
Who I am when I’m not a Therapist
I am a crazy cat lady to 3 amazing cats and I wholeheartedly embrace that identity. I am also an auntie to 6 boys who I love with everything in me. In my spare time I like to bake and love watching various documentaries to learn as much as possible about many different things.
- BA in Psychology and Women’s Studies, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- MA in Counseling, The Wright Institute, Berkeley, California
Training & Experience
- I worked at a therapeutic day camp for kids on the autism spectrum, ADHD and other behavioral struggles for over a decade and have worked with kids of all ages for over 20 years.
- Family therapy, couples therapy, child and adolescent counseling, individual and family development, crisis, disaster and trauma counseling, multicultural awareness and sensitivity, community mental health
Get Started Today
Text or Call